Position: Intern PR Assistant (editing focused)
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) China Office is recruiting an intern PR Assistant for a 12-months duration. The candidate will be working with the Communications Officer in Shanghai on Communications and public relations work on a flexible basis. His/Her main responsibility will focus in editing newsletter/ press stories and member cases, and help with other promotional/logistic work while needed.
CIMA (The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) is a world leading professional accountancy body which represents the voice of over 158,000 members and students in 161 countries. We provide the only globally recognised accountancy qualification with a sole focus on business.
- Interview CIMA member/students and edit into case articles in series
- Assist in drafting media articles
- Assist in editing and producing group email newsletters
- Assist in other promotional work in CIMA China while needed
• Junior University Student (third year) or undergraduate in a Economics or Media background is preferred
• Excellent Chinese and English writing / editing skills, fluent spoken English
• Good communication and teamwork spirit
• Self-motivated and being able to work proactively
• A good Knowledge and interest in finance/business/management is highly preferred
• Experience on student journalism work is a plus
• Computer Artwork skills is a plus
The successful candidate will be working 2-3 full days a week on a regular basis, but in flexible ways. Starting salary would be RMB 80 per working day, with prospective increase after 3 months.
有意应聘者请在2007年10月20日前将电子简历发送至shanghai@cimaglobal.com , 主题注明”Intern PR application”, 我们将电话通知面试.