Our client is a leading commercial developer in Guangzhou with fast growth of company business in property management, real estate development and building leasing. They already have 7-8 sites in Guangzhou CBD area including Furniture center, shopping mall, office building, landmark…They’re plan to IPO around 2 years.
• This role will take full responsibility for the finance function, including financial and management reporting, internal controls policy, cash flow, treasury, inventory management, daily operational accounting and financial processes/principles/initiatives, to ensure maximum efficiency and profitability.
• He/she need to provide leadership to a team of finance analysts to timely compile the budgets and rolling forecasts, review and prepare performance reports, monthly management information and explain major variances, for all lines on the profit and loss statement.
• The responsibility of evaluate existing projects, new investment, and potential partners is also very important.
• Meanwhile, he/she need to maintain and develop third party professional relationship, including tax bureau, auditors, bankers and lawyers.
• You need have at least 10 years of relevant working experience in Real Estate industry or a big 4 accounting firm experience in real estate audit projects.
• You’re expected to have the ability to see the bigger picture and demonstrated business acumen and strategic mindset when preparing business cases and developing cost models.
• The successful candidate would be analytical minded, results-oriented individual, self-motivated, a team player and committed to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• And you must have either an accounting or finance degree from a respected undergraduate college; CPA qualification in either China or US would be a strong benefit
*RMB800k per year
*RMB 1500k per year
-First name *
-Last name *
-Company name *
2501, Central Plaza, 227, Huangpi Road (N.)