CIMA (The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) is a world leading professional accountancy body which represents the voice of over 158,000 members and students in 161 countries. We provide the only globally recognized accountancy qualification with a sole focus on business.
The CIMA qualification is based on forward looking education, training and work experience in a commercial environment. Chartered Management Accountants are at the leading edge of some of the world's most successful organizations; formulating strategy, managing risk and business assurance, providing cost determination, financial control and creating wealth and shareholder value.
Regional Business Development Manager (south China region) 区域业务发展经理
• To work closely with the China Manger on all business development activities including follow up activities with employers for the region.
• To identify and develop relationships with potential employer partners with the objectives to create the awareness of CIMA and identify viable business opportunities which eventually lead to brand recognition; increased demand; and ultimately generate revenue for CIMA.
• To strengthen and manage existing employer relationships through regular engagements and corporate visits in order to identify and develop further business opportunities of all CIMA products and services.
• To build relationships with major accounts, as identified in conjunction with the China business development plans.
• Establish detailed annual key account plans.
• Facilitate external links with national organisations that can influence employers.
• To organise or support events targeted at employers, plan and organise suitable networking events for aimed at enhancing strong relationships and CIMA brand identification to employers, members and public at large.
• Consultative selling
• High level of Initiative – a strong self-starter
• High work ethic & target oriented
• Excellent presentation and communication skills in both English and Chinese
• Ability to work remotely and under remote management when applicable
• Ability to work under pressure and travel frequently
More than 5 years successful working experiences in B2B account management, developing senior customer relationships and financial performance.
Degree level or above in Marketing / accounting / Business / Finance
Excellent command of English and Mandarin
A degree or qualification in Accounting would be preferred.
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Unit 1905 Westgate Tower
1038 Nanjing Road (W)
1. Salary is negotiable.
2. Attached resume is not accepted.
3. Please add your resume in the content of the email and specify the position on the email subject.